Terms and Conditions
2. This Website contains information of a general nature only. It does not take into account the particular objectives, circumstances or needs of any person.
3. Tanya Unkovich (Tanya) does not give any warranty, make any representation, assume any duty of care, or otherwise undertake any responsibility for any reliance on, or for the accuracy, currency, reliability or fitness for purpose of, the information contained on or accessed through this Website.
4. Tanya excludes all liability, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in relation to information contained on or accessed through this Website.
5. Tanya owns all copyright in the text and graphics on this Website and its overall design. You may download and print out any part of this Website for your own personal use. Any other use (including for commercial purposes) without her prior written permission is not permitted.
6. Tanya collects personal information that you choose to provide by becoming a member and using this Website. General technical information, such as Internet Protocol address data, is also collected in order to administer the Website and to gain a better understanding of how the Website is used. Tanya will use your personal information only for the purpose you have provided it. She will not disclose any personal information about you to any third parties.
7. You may access personal information that Tanya holds about you, and update or amend that information, by logging into your own account. You may terminate your membership at any time.
9. This is a New Zealand website, therefore the laws of New Zealand apply.