Introducing my new book -
"From grief to Greatness"
GET YOUR COPY OF
"from grief to greatness"
Your copy of
"From Grief to Greatness,
The Art of Overcoming Adversity",
will be delivered to your doorstep, all for a one-time charge of $NZD39.00. (NZ Shipping only.)
FOR INTERNATIONAL SALES
If you live outside of New Zealand please purchase your copy of "From Grief to Greatness" directly from Amazon.
Here are a few tips I'll share in the book
A sneak peak of what's inside.
- Why making a decision to live is a vital part of the process.
- Discover the secret to mastering your emotional state.
- How to define and live by your own winning formula.
- How to have certainty and clarity on what you really want.
- Why getting excited about your life is important to sticking with life.
- The secrets to developing a strong personal foundation.
- How to learn to live with grief and joy, knowing it is not one or the other.
- How to master resilience, in every area of your life.
- How to respect and appreciate your health and practicing selfceare.
- The way to safely love again, if this is what you want.
- How to deal with what comes up for you when you are in a relationship.
- How to learn healthy boundaries and no longer tolerate the intolerable.
- What it feels like to give yourself permission to fully live, succeed and shine in the world.
- How to professionally succeed again now that you are back!
- Why finding meaning and purpose is crucial to your long term fulfilment.
- How to create a life plan and legacy that will keep you excited.
why am i An Expert In GOING FROM GRIEF TO GREATNESS?
I’m Tanya Unkovich, a world-leading transformation specialist who works closely with people who are struggling with life, especially after a major life event. I am also an expert on additions. It is often during adversity that weight issues and addictions either return, or worsen.
I help my clients escape their prison of darkness that is created when you are stuck in grief, or in self-destructive patterns.
With over 30 plus years of experience, I’m honored to have changed countless lives in this area of finding freedom and moving forward with life. As a published author, executive coach and mentor, the co-host of Hour of Power, a media expert, and the first Tony Robbins Coach in New Zealand, I have listened to many stories.
But, it’s my personal experience with grief, overcoming adversity and food issues that have prepared me most for this work.
When I lost my husband, Phil, I thought my life was over. His 5 month journey with cancer was one of the most difficult times of my life. After his passing I felt as though my life was cut in half, and once again I had to find meaning and purpose again.
Over time I found powerful tools that healed my heart, helped me face my problems head on, strengthened my faith, awakened my resilience, and reignited my joy.
Now, I’ve made it my life’s mission to assist those stuck in the darkness of grief, to help them with the same tools that transformed my pain into hope and fulfilment.
My clients don’t want this grief or self destructive behaviours to overshadow their lives. They want to live every moment with radiating joy, peace and excitement for the future.
They want to celebrate life and themselves, and fully embrace what is ahead for them. They want to be free of this pain, learn to laugh and live again.
That’s how we’ll free you, to discover your own greatness– whatever Greatness means to you– and fulfil your extraordinary potential.
And there’s nothing I’d love more than helping you do just that.